Tuesday, September 13, 2016

1957 The Vampire



"While at a lab one day, Dr. Paul Beecher grabs the wrong pills and takes them home not knowing that they are made from the blood of vampire bats. 

After mistakenly taking one of the pills, he is instantly addicted and must take one pill every day. Each time he takes a pill he turns into a hairy insane killer, who doesn't remember what he's done, except as a vague dream. Local police and scientists work frantically to try and piece the puzzle together in the hope that they can stop The Vampire." 



1 comment:

Grace L. Phoenix said...

Hello,

My name is Gracie Phoenix. It’s nice to see that there are people who are helping spread awareness about Narcissistic Abuse. When I first learned about NPD, I was relieved to know that I wasn’t crazy! I continued to research until I was ready to come out about my abuse. Once I found my strength again, I started writing. My writing slowly turned into a script. And I just took off from there!! I wasn’t into the film world, but I had this strong urge to warn others, so I began producing a film on the Narcissistic Abuse that I suffered through in my previous marriage.

The purpose of this film is to help spread awareness about this vicious cycle! My hope is to reach victims and survivors of Narcissistic Abuse and to warn those that aren’t aware. The filming is done and now we’re onto the editing process.

Please check out my website. I share my very personal story and there are photos and clips as well. The best view is from a computer, but most people use their phones these days. Either way, please visit the website and share the link. http://www.risefromtheashesmovie.com

Thank you so much and please continue to spread awareness. From a victim to a survivor, I am grateful for websites like yours because I thought I was alone in this.

Bless,
Gracie Phoenix